This is probably the most amazing corn recipe ever. I never want to just eat boiled corn again, I demand mine be barbecued.
INGREDIENTS
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Peel back corn husks and remove silk. Place 1 tablespoon butter, salt and pepper on each piece of corn. Close husks.
- Wrap each ear of corn tightly in aluminum foil. Place on the prepared grill. Cook approximately 30 minutes, turning occasionally, until corn is tender.
The easiest way to deal with the butter is to use I Can't Believe Its NOT Butter Spray. All you do is peel back the corn husks after removing the silks, spray it down really well, cover it back up and then wrap it in the foil. I personally don't put any salt or pepper on until after the corn is cooked, but that is just my way. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment